Our team of former military professionals from MSE have put together an amazing programme that will get children active through our huge inflatable assault courses, zorbs and will also teach them life skills such as bush craft, first aid and team building. Commando Club like all of our clubs has a fun and unique ‘Life skill curriculum’ building children’s confidence, self esteem, mindfulness, respect for one another and British values. Each club has something new for those that have been before and is also cleverly tailored for those who attend for their first time.
- PE Kit
- Waterproof jacket (waterproof trousers if you have them)
- Spare socks
- Please ensure your children have a packed lunch, snacks and lot’s of water / drinks, enough to last for the whole day.
- Medication if required.
- A Smile
Points for Parents:
- If you are not picking up your child/children at the end of the day prior notice must be given at the start of the day of who is picking your child/children up. Their relationship to you and a contactable phone number.
- On the final day there will be a parade and awards ceremony. Parents who wish to attend are to arrive at 3:00pm. If your child cannot stay for the parade then please let us know so we can give them their certificates early.
- Allergies. We will be offering the children the option to wear camouflage face paint please let us know if your children have any allergies.
- Medication. If children require aid with medication Consent letters with parents signatures and date must be filled in on arrival and instructions for use of medication. Medication must be in original packaging and with child’s name on.
- Please ensure your children have Plenty of water, juice and food for the whole day.
- Parents or Guardians must sign their children in and out each day